Friday, April 11, 2008

Free Week of Cybercamps!

Happy springtime, everyone!

I am so excited to be a part of the GC Jane group here at Cybercamps, a group of geeky girls spreading the word about our amazing summer programs. I've worked at this company for over three years and I would have loved to go to a camp like Cybercamps when I was a kid. Learning how to create my very own website, taking my own digital photos and finding out how to edit them myself, or even making my very own video game would have thrilled my little 11-year-old self.

I didn't have access to Cybercamps when I was growing up, but I am determined to make sure that kids today are able to come to our camps and be among their peers. One of the things I hear back from parents all the time are comments like: "Suzie always has a hard time fitting in at school, but at Cybercamps, she's surrounded by other kids who are just like her! They are all interested in computers and passionate about learning, helping each other, and having a blast. It's so great to see her gaining confidence and building lifelong friendships."

The GC Jane Mission is to help moms, dads, grandparents, teachers or even neighbors send their favorite child (or children!) to an incredible computer camp this summer. We've created a contest open to anyone who would like to WIN a free week at any of our nationwide Cybercamps programs! All you need to do is submit your name and either your email address or phone number on our Contest Registration page--it's that easy! We will pick our winner on May 15, 2008, so register soon!

A little bit about Cybercamps:

We have the only research-proven teaching methods available in a summer computer camp at all our 50 locations nationwide including UCLA, Stanford, MIT, Duke and many more. For youth this means tons of fun. For parents, it means that Cybercamps Academy is the best educational experience you can find.

We have programs for a wide variety of age groups:

  • Cybercamps: for kids ages 6-11 at Pump-it-Up locations all over the country
  • Cybercamps Academy: for ages 10-17 at universities and colleges nationwide
  • livewire at Walt Disney World: for ages 14-17.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at heatherd@giantcampus.com.

Ciao for now!

No comments: